Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Samantha was accepted to attend Cal Poly in the Fall 09

Since Samantha began at CIR, she has always been a self-motivated student. Each year, she has earned straight A's in each semester at Richmond High School. More recently, she is excelling in AP courses that she has taken as a senior. She has been accepted to attend Cal Poly for the fall of 09. Her goal is to become an engineer and one day come back and work on projects in her local community. According to Samantha, "I have always been motivated when it comes to my studies because I am hoping that having an education can show me what else is out there other than what I see in Richmond". She also wants to be a positive example to other students in Richmond. Her message being that, if you work hard and stay motivated, good things will happen. We also want to wish Samanthat the best!!!!!

No comments: